nVidia vs FC2 Revisited, Again

Greg Swallow gswallow at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 16:36:08 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 12:02, Gerry Doris wrote:
nv driver works fine. Except SLOW in FC2. RHWS3 nv driver works faster.
Problem is I need full 3D hardware support and the driver from nvidia.
nVidia driver from 6106 back to 53xx give me the same problem on FC2 and
RHWS3.

Have tried these instructions as well. Mesa is not installed.

Thanks for your support,

GregS <><