Suggestion for addition of packages

Adayapalam Appaiah Kumaraswamy ee03b091 at ee.iitm.ac.in
Sun Jul 25 04:52:59 UTC 2004

Hello Fedora users!

I was wondering whether there is a way to make suggestions to the Fedora
package maintainers for addition of packages, since Fedora is a
community supported initiative.

If there is, then I would most certainly request the maintainers to
augment the games list. Tuxracer is great, but certainly, a complete
operating system for everybody (including desktop users) needs more games.

Also, the BSD fortune packages would be a welcome addition.

So, is there a forum where we can make these suggestions?

Thank you.

Kumar

--
Adayapalam Appaiah Kumaraswamy