Wireless connects/nothing gets to internet

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Mon Jul 26 02:16:36 UTC 2004

Hi all.  I've been using the same script to start my wireless card for
months now and after coming back from vacation it no longer works.  I'm
using a netgear wireless G card to a wireless G AP.  After running the
script, I am able to log into the router using the wireless card and my
browser, but no application can get on the internet.  I've tried all my
browsers, yum, links, etc.  I can ping my router and everything comes back
fine.  Checking /sbin/iwconfig yields the same result it always has.  I have
a dual boot system and windows is able to get on through to the net fine, so
its not the router.  I've double checked my windows and linux settings and
they are all the same.  Does anyone have any ideas!?!

Thanks,
Scott