cups error messages???

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Mon Jul 26 05:09:55 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 22:32, kate wrote:
> Would you by chance have that printer shared with
> another box? I have exact same printer and cannot get
> it it to be seen by another FC2 / WIN XP box. Any
> suggestions,.. I'll start a new thread...
>
> Kate
>
> --- Gerry Doris <gdoris at rogers.com> wrote:
> > I have an HP 812c printer connected to a Fedora 2
> > box via usb.  It works

The HP812c is used by all other systems on my network.  That includes
Win98SE, XP, and linux boxes.  The only problem I have are the error
messages but they appear meaningless...just are irritating.

Have you defined the printer in cups and samba?  What's your error
message?

--
Gerry Doris <gdoris at rogers.com>