Memory stick Medion

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Mon Jul 26 07:03:04 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 08:17, Aaron Schlaegel wrote:
> antonio montagnani wrote:
> > I have a small question.
> > Why is the procedure of creating a mount point, mounting the device etc
> > fully automatic when I connect my digital camera?? what is different?
If you would like to know , what I just did!
then see here.

I edited my /etc/fstab file and added this which automounts the device
but does not auto unmount it, well really hows it supposed to know when
you want to pull it out.

/dev/sda1               /mnt/flash              auto    auto,users

just rember to run sync before umounting to prevent errors during an
unmount.

Cheers

Chadley Wilson
Soon 2 B RHCE