yum installs

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Mon Jul 26 12:54:15 UTC 2004

How does yum pick the server?  Does it know the last one it used?

I've found that if it stalls at the start getting the headers, I'm
assuming the server or net is busy so I hit ctrl + C to stop it then hit
the up arrow key to retype the command then hit enter again.  And yes I
hate to wait in lines :-)

Tim...