FC2 and Alcatel Speedtouch

Giulix gmartinat at ngi.it
Tue Jul 27 09:22:19 UTC 2004

Hello all,

actually it worked pretty well for me (same kernel). I just followed
Eric's procedure step by step using the two .eni files provided by
Alcatel. Only thing, my provider uses PAP authentication, so I had to
edit pap-secrets (in /etc/ppp) as well as chap-secrets. Maybe this
additional step is not indicated in the document you refer to or, at
least, it just slipped through my read ;)

HTH