linux support

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Tue Jul 27 13:12:48 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 16:02 +0300, efendy wrote:
> hello
> I cant use my ADSL internal PCI modem.. now I am buying new one. I selected
> CNET 4 Port ADSL Modem. It is connecting to PC from Ethernet port.
> Can I use it in Fedora? Does Linux support CNET modem?
>
> http://www.cnet.com.tw/product/cnad804-nf.htm
>
> thanks

This device acts as a router, and as such should be completely
independent of what operating system is running on the client.

The only possible problem may be initial configuration, they may
(although it is unlikely) require you to perform initial configuration
via a windows application.

--
Douglas Furlong
Systems Administrator