Evolution 1.4

Wolfgang wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Tue Jul 27 14:08:26 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 00:04, Wolfgang wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 23:40, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> > Greetings,
> > I have noticed that Evolution does not display my pdf attachments, is
> > there a fix for this?
> > \Thanks Guys
> > --
> > --
> > ******************************************************************
> > Chadley Wilson
> > Soon 2 B RHCE
> > Linux Rocks
> > Welcome to my world.
> > Enjoy the adventures of Linux
> > Linux is easy, lazy people criticise, curse and fail.
>
> It works for me in Evolution 1.4.5. (Sent myself an email with a PDF
> attachment) I also have Adobe Reader installed, and it will also in
> Gnome Ghost Viewer (But run KDE, but it still works ok.). Adobe Reader
> is heaps faster though..
>
> Wolf

I forgot to mention, that it will not display it internally, but will
use PDF reading software to do that if they are installed. So when I
click on the little arrow on the attachment, it asks if I want to save
it, or open it in, Adobe Acrobat Reader, or GVV. I just select Adobe, as
it opens the PDF attachment.

Wolf