Evolution 1.4

Christian Loza christianl at unete.com.bo
Tue Jul 27 16:26:07 UTC 2004

Yap.

I had the same problem. After googling a LOT, I couldn't find any answer
(the closest I got was to find out that it was a known issue about the
gnome-gtk theme icons, ore something like that)
Install Evolution 1.5.9... It has some important improvements, but also
disadvantages. For example, is unstable, it crashed twice in a month in
my laptop. (My older evolution 1.4.5 didn't crashed in the past).

This is my PROS and CONS (using it for a month)

PROS
A junk filter, really nice and useful.
You can see the attachments, and icons for attachments

CONS
It can crash.
Reply quoting has a bug. Still searching a fix.

I installed, and in your situation, I would install it again (junk
filter is a must in this SPAM days.)

Chris

--
Christian Loza <christianl at unete.com.bo>