How can I block IP address range with sshd_config

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Tue Jul 27 21:21:51 UTC 2004

I recently had the same issue. I could you give an example of a reject rule.
This is the IP address that was used: 210.99.38.200 They tried to use the same
non-existent account. Is there some exploit out there or are they just trying to
get into a system that is not secured well? They have their FTP daemon running:
ISA Server: extended error message : 220 WOWLiNUX Paran R2 Server ready. 530
Sorry, maxium users 10 -- try again later James