Eudora and pop3s on Fedora

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Jul 27 23:26:46 UTC 2004

david wrote:
> At 04:06 PM 7/27/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Am Mi, den 28.07.2004 schrieb david um 0:50:
>>
>> > I have a Microsoft XP system running a Eudora E-mail client (version
>> 5.1).
>> > I have a mail server on a Fedora system.
>>
>> > David
>>
>> Update/upgrade your Eudora version. There were some fixes and changes
>> since release 5.1.
>>
>> Alexander
>

> Aw darn.
>
> That costs money :-(
>
> Oh well, maybe I should

There's always FireFox/ThunderBird or Mozilla.  Good stuff and free.
If everyone would use those on Windows, 95% of these bloody worms and
virii would go away.

"Outlook, Internet Explorer, IIS and SQL Server:  The Internet
equivalent of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse."
-  You know the old saying--any technology sufficiently advanced is  -
-               indistinguishable from a Perl script                 -
-                                 --Programming Perl, 2nd Edition    -