Eudora and pop3s on Fedora

Erik Espinoza erik.espinoza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 01:21:08 UTC 2004

Be careful of which virus scanner you use if you switch to Thunderbird
or Mozilla mail on Windows. I've known many Windows users who have had
all their mail deleted when a virus came in due to the on demand
scanner being over zealous. Make sure your virus scanner either
natively supports the mail client or supports doing mail via local
virus scanner.

Erik