system clock is too slow

Jorge Fábregas fabregasj at prtc.net
Wed Jul 28 03:30:57 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 11:17 pm, Erik Hemdal wrote:
> Using ntpd is a good idea, but take some time to try to find the root
> cause.

Hello Erik,

Ok. Very interesting.  Well..I'll need to investigate. I don't run any special
background process at all. Most of the time my cpu load average is around
0.03 so it's wasting a lot cpu cycles practically.

One thing for sure...when I turn on my computer after it has been turned off,
tha't s the time when I notice it the most...that's the reason I conclude
that it most be the internal battery.   Apart from that, I always leave my
computer on - most of the time- so I'll need to investigate this.

Thanks,
Jorge