Creating a Fedora instllation boot floppy

Matt Hansen matt at matthansen.net
Wed Jul 28 07:01:27 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 02:51, David Nedrow wrote:
> I've worked out a pretty easy way to create a boot disk for installing
> Fedora on systems that either can't boot from CD-ROM, or systems with a
> remote management card, like the Compaq RILO boards.
>
> Here's the first draft of the instructions. I'm still cleaning it up and
> adding a little more info, but thought this might be of some use for
> others on the lists.
>
> I'll send out the original DocBook XML with the final version.
>
> -David
[snip doc]

David, nice document. However I would suggest you post this to
fedora-docs-list as it would be more suitable there and you may be able
to work with the other list members to include it with the Fedora Docs
Project.

Matt
--
Registered Linux User #348963 / counter.li.org
GnuPG KeyID: 0xCE9F8922 / gnupg.org