Summer Reading

David Smith dsmith at programmablesolutions.net
Thu Jul 29 13:43:00 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 08:36, Nate wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>   I contacted the list yesterday regarding a problem getting my DSL connection working. I am pleased to report that it is now working with all the help. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a good linux book. I have linux for non-geeks, but it is lacking in detail. I guess I should face the fact that I am a geek and find something a little bit more meaty. Has Oprah suggested anything?
>
> Thanks Again,
> Nate
>

> --
> () ascii ribbon campaign -
> /\ against html mail
> against microsoft attachments

Realistically, I have multiple Linux books that once I got them they
were out of date. Usually the best thing is to get your info off the
internet or subscribe to multiple Linux magazines. Seems to be the best
bet. Check out http://linuxfocus.org and http://linuxjournal.com just to
name a couple.
David