Graphical CD recording tools

Christian Loza christianl at unete.com.bo
Thu Jul 29 15:57:39 UTC 2004

Mi advise is to Uninstall the K3B bundled with Fedora Core 2, with a rpm
-e (this is not really necessary, but just to keep one), and then
install a fresh k3b from www.k3b.org

This is because due to MP3 policy of Red Hat, the default K3B in Fedora
doesn't support MP3. Installation is really easy, after this, you would
have a great tool.

Chris.

--
Christian Loza <christianl at unete.com.bo>