point2play-1.3-2+cedega-4.0-1+FC2(2.6.6-1.435.2.3) help??

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 17:15:50 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 12:39, Darren Grant wrote:

> So in short, I can't get any games to run using point2play and cedega.
> Has anyone successfully gotten games to run via p2p+cedega on the 2.6
> kernel of FC2?
>
> I'm also using an ati radeon mobility m9 graphics card (which I have
> setup correctly using ATI's latest proprietary driver glfx-4.3.0-3.9.0).
>
> I'm using the 2.6.6-1.435.2.3 kernel.
>
> I also have no problem running native-linux games such as UT2004 and UFO.
>
> Any help would be appreciated...
>
> -Darren

Do you have iptables running or have a firewall in front of your
broadband connection?  From the description it sounds like it attempts
to make a connection but then fails.  Most likely a firewall issue.
--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Decision maker, n.:
	The person in your office who was unable to form a task force
	before the music stopped.