RES: Samba

Marcelo Magno mmagno at blumar.com.br
Thu Jul 29 17:59:33 UTC 2004

Thanks for the reply...

I configured as the document said but still one doubt persists...

Do I Need do add users (useradd) to the linux and to to smbadd users? It's istrange to me because the documentation said: "Do not add users to the UNIX/Linux server; all of this will run on the central domain."

When I Run wbinfo -u I can see all the users in widnows domain, but still can not log on into the share... it sends me a box to give login/pass information.

Is there any think that I am missing here?

Tks in advance,
Marcelo Magno