FC2 via upgrade, games missing

Jeff Ratliff jefrat at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 31 14:34:26 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 09:45:34AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Like sol (aka AisleRiot)
>
> Its still in the menu, but won't run.  It runs just fine on the full
> FC2 install out in the woodshop.
>
> What rpm, and which disk is it on, in the FC2 distro?

I responded to this, but I think I accidentally sent it to your
personal address and not the list. AisleRiot is part of the package
gnome-games, so apt or yum should be able to install it for you. I
didn't check to see which CD it's on.

The real question is why didn't it get upgraded? It worked OK for
me on an upgrade from FC1 to FC3test1. You might post the result of

rpm -qa | grep gnome-games

Also, do you get any messages on the console (CTRL+ALT+F1 or wherever
you started X from) to tell you why it's failing? Somebody might
want to know.