New "Grip" question

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 02:53:04 UTC 2004

John Thompson wrote:
> I just installed "grip" (3.2.0) on my FC1 system.  I just tried ripping
> some tracks from a CD, and grip seemed very happy and busy all the
> while, finished without any errors -- *BUT* -- where the devil does it
> put the tracks?  I've searched my whole system and can't see that it
> actually wrote anything to the disk after all the work it did.  Nor can
> I see any configuration option to tell grip where you want it to write
> its output.
>
> Any clues welcome...

never used it.. but from the website:
*http://www.nostatic.org/grip/doc/ar01s04.html#ripconfig"

the "rip file format" under config might give you a clue..

hth

Craig

--
Craig Tinson

8010 Media Ltd

                                      \|||/
                                      (o o)
_ _ /: Thbbft.  |   Craig Tinson               | "The most overlooked
\'o.O;   _/     |   8010 Media Ltd             | advantage of owning a
=(___)=         |   Email: craig at 8010.co.uk    | computer is that if