Mounting Fat 32 (Windows) directory in FC2

Norman Nunn npnunn at swbell.net
Sun Jun 6 19:16:24 UTC 2004

My setup only adds the CDrom, DVD, floppy, icons, ... when they are in
use.  My win and dos mounted partitions only show in Konqueror,
Nautilus, etc.  You could try adding a launcher to your desktop with the
command 'konqueror /mnt/win' or 'nautilus /mnt/win'.  That will give you
the same affect except for a unmounting feature.

Norm