burning install CDs from ISOs with Windows XP

Mike Dixon mdixon10 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 23:12:13 UTC 2004

Hello all-

new to the wonderful world of Red Hat/Fedora. I'm downloading the ISO
images from the torrent, and need some help burning the install CDs.
Last time I tried it, I downloaded each individual iso image (four in
all) from the Red HAt site, but did something wrong with the burning
process. Is there a way, through Windows XP, to burn a usable install
image? Or,am  I better off to download again and use the CD burning
process described on the Red Hat site?

thanks-

Mike