Cisco VPN Client on FC2

Dave Rinker drinker at dsrtech.com
Tue Jun 8 03:23:08 UTC 2004

You want to get the latest 4.0.4 client. This client supports 2.6
kernels. FYI, if you also use SuSe their is a different client.

good luck.

vpnclient-linux-4.0.4.A-k9.tar.gz
Linux VPN Client 4.0.4.A (2.6 kernel supported)

vpnclient-linux-4.0.4.B-k9.tar.gz
Linux VPN Client 4.0.4.B (SuSe 9.1 support)