K3B problem

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Jun 16 05:38:31 UTC 2004

I am trying to burn a video DVD with k3b.

I have done this many times before, but not since I upgraded to FC2.

When I try to burn the disc, it fails.

What I find really weird is the debug log:

System
-----------------------
K3b Version: 0.11.9
KDE Version: 3.2.2-6 Red Hat
QT Version:  3.3.2

growisofs
-----------------------
Executing 'builtin_dd if=/dev/fd/0 of=/dev/hdc obs=32k seek=0'
:-( write failed: Input/output error

growisofs comand:
/usr/bin/growisofs -Z /dev/hdc=/dev/fd/0 -use-the-force-luke=notray
-use-the-force-luke=tty -speed=2

This does not look right, but I am not certain what it is trying to do.

Writing to a iso image also fails.

Ideas?

--
"Ye have locked yerselves up in cages of fear--and, behold, do ye now
complain that ye lack FREEDOM!"