New User - Part 2

Carnal Ortega carnalort at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 22:21:42 UTC 2004

Shadow,
    Welcome to linux! I'm new but only to Fedora. I don't know any
Fedora related books out there and I don't expect you'll find many on
the shelves because of the fact these distributions change so much so
quickly. I think the the Orielly book series are really good if you want
to dive into something specific. They also have a "Freebook" section
where they post certain books online which is nice.
http://rute.sourceforge.net also has a good tutorial which covers a
little of everything that you might like too.

 From one newbie to another, good luck!

Carnal