Help with RPM and MySQL

Gresgott, Mark gresgottmo at bipc.com
Thu Jun 24 19:20:04 UTC 2004

Thanks for the quick response.  I will give that a try when I get home.  However, what if this does not yield any results?  What should I try next?  Can I run rpm from any directory?

I think if I can find the installation and/or the package, I can get it installed and working.  I'm just having trouble with finding where things are.  Does rpm have a GUI interface?

Thanks.
Mark