Network traffic can come in, but can not leave local network?

Ubence Quevedo r0d3nt at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 26 16:20:32 UTC 2004

It turned out that in the file /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0,
the gateway was set to:  10.255.255.255.  I never thought to look there
because the file ../network had the correct gateway info.  Changed it to the
correct settings, and everything started working again.  Thanx for all the
help, maybe this will help someone later...?  Again Thanx!
-Ubence