pilot usb settings

roger2 roger2 at rogernet.net
Mon Jun 28 14:34:01 UTC 2004

I'm pleased I did not delay your resolution too long.
I was trying to say you needed to make the chmod on the device but was not
sure if the
/dev/pilot link actually needed it or not but know it would do no hard to
do both.
I did my M515 and went for the direct /dev/ttyUSB1 , in my case Evolution
was my intended sync applicatiom.
Sods law had you only doign the one it did not matter and missing the
other but that's life.
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:14:04 -0400, Norman LeCouvie <lecouvie at sun.com>
wrote:
Thanks to Ben for the extra info.