LaTeX (tetex) files?

George Yanos george at yanos.com
Mon Mar 1 05:11:00 UTC 2004

I use TeX a lot too.  I looked for utopia.sty, don't have it.  Have
other font files, like newcent.  I don't use utopia so I didn't miss
it.

Gosh knows where it went.  If I wanted it, I'd copy it from the old
system or download it.

    Manuel>     Hi.  I am an old-time LaTeX user, and I am missing some files in
    Manuel> the LaTeX distribution which comes with FC1 + updates.  For example,
    Manuel> the utopia font package (utopia.sty) and listings package are not in
    Manuel> place.  In can copy them from some other machine, but I prefer not to
    Manuel> mess with system-installed files.  Has anyone had the same problem?
    Manuel> Should I update tetex to the FC2 packages?  Which distribution:
    Manuel> fedora.us or fedora.redhat?

    Manuel>     Thanks in advance for all and any help.

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos at uic.edu   *                                                *