Rhythmbox

Anthony D Davis esai at comporium.net
Mon Mar 1 09:18:39 UTC 2004

Rhythmbox is some very cool software! If you have ever had it working
then you know what I mean.

One thing That I noticed is a bad support for Rhythmbox as far as
gstreamer is concerned. Mine was working and an update broke it.

When a new release of Rythmbox or gstreamer is released I wish they
would be more compatible with each other.

Here are some web sites I saw for Rhythmbox.
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/downloads/
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/downloads/rhythmbox.html
http://rhythmbox.sourceforge.net/download.html

http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?sid=1444
Its a very cool program if you have all your tags written in your
mp3's.  I used easytag.  Anyone know some better information on this
send to the list so I can be informed of it. (It came with Fedora)