Install problem

Polashek, Matthew Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com
Mon Mar 1 19:20:50 UTC 2004

Ok.. thanks.  I am starting to figure that out.  My vectra had a cable
select IDE cable, hence my confusion.

So this is definitely a fedora/grub/installation problem then.

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709