LaTeX (tetex) files?

Anthony Joseph Seward anthony.seward at ieee.org
Mon Mar 1 19:51:29 UTC 2004

It used to be that for a standard Red Hat tetex installation you could
just put your files in $HOME/texmf, run texhash $HOME/texmf in
$HOME/texmf and you were good to go.  It's been a while since I needed
to do that, so I don't know if it still works.

Tony

--
Anthony Joseph Seward <anthony.seward at ieee.org>