AGP and PCI video cards

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Mon Mar 1 22:43:37 UTC 2004

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 01:12:58PM -0500, Polashek, Matthew wrote:
> has anyone tried using 2 video cards?  does that work?

Yup - currently running an ATI Xpert at Play 8MB PCI together with the
on-board nVidia AGP card of my MSI K7N2G board. Installation wasn't very
difficult after a quick Google search - and once I had the basic setup
in my XF86Config file, the redhat-config-xfree86 tool even picked it up
and allowed me to do the rest. Unfortunatly, redhat-config-xfree86 was
not able to do the whole configuration on its own, though.

Cheerio,

Thomas
--
===> Netiquette - read it, use it: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html <===