cannot run script

Andrew Robert arobert at townisp.com
Tue Mar 2 10:34:28 UTC 2004

I got the script to work just fine.

However, I would suggest you change the way you execute it.

Instead of using the command sh querykernel.sh, I recommend you chmod
the file so it is executable and run it direct.

An example of how to do this would be

$ chmod 755 querykernel.sh
$ ./querykernel.sh

The script runs but it takes a second for data to be displayed to screen

Thank you,
Andrew Robert
Principal Systems Analyst
TS&S Infrastructure Support