firewall-2.4-stronger

Paul Ryan paul at the-ryans.de
Tue Mar 2 21:15:35 UTC 2004

Hi I'm having a problem with masquerading I got it working with the
basic firewall but for security reasons I want to implement the stronger
firewall but I get this message

[root at localhost root]# /etc/rc.d/rc.firewall-2.4-stronger
bash: /etc/rc.d/rc.firewall-2.4-stronger: Permission denied

Whereas I plan on changing to a flat rate a good firewall is important
to me either using the 2.4 stronger or with other measures the client
machine is running XP and it should defiantly be protected also

Thank You
Paul Ryan