oldbie question

thedogfarted thedogfarted at inbox.lv
Tue Mar 2 21:54:09 UTC 2004

As i know, mozilla can't be saved using [x] Save current setup. You
could add mozilla as additional startup program (i don't really know how
it is called in session configuring tool because i have gnome in
latvian). Go applications>preferences>more preferences>sessions, chose
startup programs and add mozilla