Project Plan

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Wed Mar 3 10:14:39 UTC 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 09:46:12AM +0000, Tim Hawkins wrote:

> MrProject or as its now called "Project",  should be in both FC1 and FC2

It is now called "Planner", not "Project", and every time I start
trying to use it I'm struggling with missing capabilities, most of
which I consider mandatory for my own use.  Many people seem to be
happy with it and sometimes I'm wondering how this is possible.

My EUR 0.02...

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>