Indesign content -> Linux -> Web

Matt Morgan matt.morgan at brooklynmuseum.org
Wed Mar 3 18:16:36 UTC 2004

InDesign can handle xml import/export, they say, although we've never
tried it. But you should be able to export into a structured xml doc and
then simply extract content. The reason I've never tried it is that
getting our designers to do anything differently is impossible :-(.

GoLive was really dumb, if I remember, it basically outputted jpegs of
the InDesign doc.