Console redirection

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Wed Mar 3 18:17:26 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-admin at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-list-admin at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ow Mun Heng
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 8:49 PM
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: Console redirection

I run my server Sort-of headless too..
I boot up the server with an attached keyboard/mouse/monitor
then once everything's up and dandy, I remove all of it and it just
runs as is. Is that an option??

Remote admin via ssh and webmin.

Not in my case since the computer will lie buried in a place where people
cannot go.

Thanks however for your thoughts.