Console redirection

Mario St-Gelais legrimpeur at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 3 19:01:22 UTC 2004

I am not sure I understand what you want to achieve, but in my case, I
have an old 266 MHz that I use as web/ftp server for my own usage.
There is nothing else attached to it other that power cord and Lan cable.

All I need to do is power it up.  Then I can access it from either my
other Linux box through SSH or from my Win XP Lap top through winSCP.
The only thing I can't set up because I can't figure out is Samba
because I would like to use this old 266 as a printer server...

--
Mario St-Gelais