New perl RPM..

red_alert red_alert at the-psychiatry.ch
Wed Mar 3 23:25:23 UTC 2004

i've not updated to 5.8.3-10 but i updated my system with the RPMs from
fedora devel tree (because the rest of my system is devel too, so it's
not compatible with -10...so i have -6...a little bit strange, that the
devel version is/seems older as the stable one...).

now i've a problem with ./autogen.sh (which i haven't had with perl 5.8.1):
aclocal: autom4te terminated by signal: 11

and i cannot downgrade back due to other devel packages which need this
version...

regards
red_alert