BIND

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 4 12:03:36 UTC 2004

Is running BIND still considdered a major security risk??

I remember a while back it was not considdered a good idea to run your
own BIND/DNS server.. (also that I would need to run it on my web/mail
server since I only have 1 server)

I need to have SRV records for my domain but it seems that most DNS
providers do not offer this on their primary DNS services but will
support it as a secondary DNS service which would mean that I would have
to run my own primary..

Any ideas, healp or suggestions would be welcome..

Later..