default browser reset?

Bruno Santos bvsantos at hal.min-saude.pt
Thu Mar 4 16:32:23 UTC 2004

Dave Stevens wrote:

>I am using Fedora Core 1 and Kmail is my pop client. When I click through a
>URL I get Konquerer popping up. Can someone tell me how to set it to Firefox,
>my usual browser? Or even better, point me to some documentation that will
>detail the needed steps?
>
>TIA
>
>Dave

Hello. I had that problem. What u need to do is  (in KDE control
center-> KDE Components -> File Associations ), define firefox for every
HTML (or simillar - XML, PHP, etc...) .  That way, when u press any
link, firefox will open it. (we hope) . I've donne it like that, and
works for me.

Cheers

--
Bruno Santos