Off-topic: SCO begun to BS worldwide

Jonathan Gardner jgardner at jonathangardner.net
Thu Mar 4 21:38:31 UTC 2004

On Thursday 04 March 2004 06:36 am, Mark H. Bowersox wrote:
> I wish i would win the Lottery so i could buy SCO and clean house. And
> ride the courts of the BS law suites. And show the world that Linux is a
> peaceful world with no one standing behind you ready to lift your
> wallet.

That's what they really want - they want to cash out and take home your
lottery money. They're gambling that someone will buy them and their stock
before the ruse is up.

The linux world is merely being patient and calm about the whole matter.
When it all blows over, nothing will have changed except that someone will
have destroyed another company.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardner at jonathangardner.net