unsubscribe? or changing email add?

Travis Riddle triddle at apfc.com
Thu Mar 4 22:18:25 UTC 2004

Go all the way to the bottom of the page at
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list and enter your email
address where it says:

"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
fedora-list), enter your subscription email address:"

And click Edit Options.  You should be good to go from there.