New mailing list: fedora-selinux

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Sat Mar 6 16:42:22 UTC 2004

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, Andrew Robinson wrote:

> Do you realize that in the first link, nowhere does it define what
> SELinux is? So if not for the second link, I would still be ignorant.

So what is your point? The guy was kind enough to answer your question and
now you are giving him a hard time about it!?!?!

> I'm going off topic here. This is a pet peeve of mine. Someone will post
> an annoucement of an application or package on a mailing list or USENET
> news group. The announcement will describe in great detail what has been
> done to the software since the last release. However, the announcement
> will never reveal what the software does in the first place.
>
> OK, there's my mini-rant for the day...:)

Ok, here is my mini-rant for the day.
Instead of whining about things like this why not fire up
a browser and ask google? That is after all what it is for.

You just wasted more time whining about the announcment than
it would have taken to look it up yourself.

In fact now you have me wasting time responding to STUPID threads like this.

This will be my one and only comment on this.

Tom