alcatel / thomson speedtouch modem

Gertjan Vinkesteijn fedora.1.90 at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 7 00:26:09 UTC 2004

Pinco wrote:

> hicham ha scritto:
>
>> it's a 330
>>

> Believe me: the following script, works very well!
>
>>> ************************************************
>>> *                                              *
>>> *       speedtouchconf.sh by Steve Parker      *
>>> *                                              *
>>> *    http://speedtouchconf.sourceforge.net/    *
>>> * based on speedtouch.sourceforge.net project  *
>>> *                                              *
>>> ************************************************
>>>

> Ciao,
> Nino

I could not find the question, because I was strugling with 1.09 and my,
a four pipe cb750k of 20yrs old, american model (180km/hr)...
But seriously, what I like about the thompson is that you can program
NAT in it, I have an old Alcatel, and I puzzled a long time with the
ping test of Saint for I found it had to do my wy own computer/router.

If you want to know what cemmerciall Micro-soft is, push *window* at the
end of my home page, 40 zillion a year, my gosh, that is different then
GNU, my birthdate is 26/4, so I am a Gnu, weird ;-)

--
Peace is everywhere
http://gershwin.xs4all.nl