Text editors

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Sun Mar 7 06:34:20 UTC 2004

Pinco became daring and sent these 0.3K bytes,
> I have a certain number of text editors - vi, gedit, emcs etc. - do I
> need all of them? Which one(s) do you suggest me to uninstall?

Well, try them all and see which ones you like best in gui and in
console. Personally i prefer vim (console) and gvim (gui) for all my
editing needs.

--
  . 0 .  Aaron M Matteson - http://cryptosystem.us
  . . 0  Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write,