HTML Links on Evolution

Steve Searle mail at stevesearle.com
Sun Mar 7 15:32:17 UTC 2004

Around 03:22pm on Sunday, March 07, 2004 (UK time), Steve Bergman scrawled:

>   On a related note, I've never quite understood the rabid fanatics'
> position.  If you insist upon using pine and mutt because of their
> supposed "power" and "flexibility", don't complain when you receive
> stuff that pine and mutt don't handle well.  Frankly, I think it makes
> us look like a bunch of uncivilized cavemen to the rest of the world.

I consider myself a very civilized caveman, otherwise I might have got
quite angry at this remark.  And if being a caveman means I understand
and use computers in a better way than all the civilized GUI mail client
users, then I am quite happy with that.

This email was proudly produced by mutt and vi

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com